Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 25 February 2014

SILK PANELS GALORE


Top to bottom: Sass and Bide tops, Sass and bide the knockout top & nature of happiness shorts, boots from Hong Kong, Elle Australia Magazine, MacBook Air.

I know you're probably thinking that it's just another white top and I'm just another pretentious teenager with a blog... But I assure you my love for it is so much more than that. It's the silk. That glorious silk paneling that so elegantly complements the cotton jersey back. All in all, it's a luxe tank that I probably didn't need but that I hope to transcend into a wardrobe staple.

In other news, I bought a MacBook for uni and I'm glad I did. Definitely one of the most aesthetic pieces of computing machinery out there. And how could I not have opted for this month's Elle seeing it is as enticing as Margot looks on the cover.

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment