Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 16 January 2014

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS


Just a tribute to the oh so cool Kate Moss of the 90's, who today celebrated her 40th, headed by her own oh so controversial words. 

Probably Moss' most famous and contentious quote, 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' has become a mantra for teenage girls and young adults. It is surely worthy of discussion and stigmatization when applied to the context of one's mental and physical health

I'm not sure I want to go into all that, but what the quote says to me is that Moss is someone who speaks her mind. It fascinates me how she was able to blurt out something so inconsequential to herself yet so outrageous to the public.

I basically have perpetual love for Moss and the simple fact she does what she wants. Happy 40th Kate, you absolute beaut xx

Anna x

N.B. All images from thefashionspot and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment